Dr. Elizabeth A. Grasee Carmel Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeons
What makes Carmel Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeons so special is our surgeons. Dr. Elizabeth A. Grasee has been in practice now for almost twenty years and beyond gaining an excellent surgical reputation, she has proven to be a caring and compassionate practitioner to her patients who are her first priority. She is doing her very best to provide patients of central Indiana outstanding plastic and reconstructive care with a uniquely feminine touch.
Dr. Grasee is a graduate of the Medical College of Wisconsin. She completed a residency in general surgery at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics and a fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Indiana University Medical Center. Dr. Grasee is proud to bring her abilities and experience as a plastic surgeon to the Indianapolis area.
Certification / Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Additional Affiliations / Awards
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Indianapolis Medical Society
- Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Recipient of the Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Citation from the American Medical Women's Association.
Dr. Grasee has been in practice for many years now and loves the challenge of combining art with science that plastic and reconstructive surgery affords. She combines experienced technique with a keen eye for detail to provide her patients with outstanding results.
When she isn't in the operating room, Dr. Grasee enjoys spending time with her husband and two lovely daughters. She has a special interest in the arts and is a voracious reader. One of her lesser known passions is that she a Green Bay Packers fan.