Super Bowl Weekend Kicks Off
Super Bowl LVII (57) will crown either the Philadelphia Eagles or the Kansas City Chiefs as champions of the National Football League!
If you want to see the game in person, it will be costly. For the bottom line ticket prices, the economic impact to the greater Phoenix area and cost of the a 30 second Super Bowl ad, see the highlights below.
- $6,382: The average cost of a ticket to the past five Super Bowls.
- $5,738: Lowest price of a Super Bowl LVII ticket on the resale market just after the conference championships (35% increase from 2022).
- $1B: Estimated economic impact for the greater Phoenix area economy in 2023..
- 204%: 20-year increase in the cost of a 30-second Super Bowl ad (hitting a record cost of $7 million for a spot in 2023
Given the cost and the travel involved ....many Americans will choose to watch the game at home or with friends.
- 103.5M Ameicans plan to throw or attend a Super Bowl party
- 17.8M Americnas plan to watch the game at a bar or restaurant
Having a little too much fun at these Super Bowl gatherings leads us to our next fun fact.
- 43% of Americans would give up a work holiday in order to take the day off after the Super Bowl
Wherever you are planning to watch the game and whether the Chiefs or Eagles ultimately prevail, we here at Carmel Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeons hope you enjoy the game!